Q. How can I buy the products I like?
Ans. You can browse our products online, or visit our showroom located at 1050 Brock Road, Pickering, Ontario.
OR call at 905 837 7575 (local) or toll free no. 1-877-441 7575
Q. Why are there similar looking products with lower prices on the market?
Ans. AcuRelax prices are usually lower than a product of the similar quality. There are products in the market which look similar to AcuRelax, but are very low quality and have fewer features. We urge you to educate yourself, do your research, and come try our products! We stand behind our quality, all products were developed by our team of medical professionals and engineers. Our products are manufactured in ISO 9001 facilities and are ETL/UL/CSA approved.
Q. What if I find a better price from another supplier?
Ans. We do have a Price match guarantee. If you find the same product from a different reputable supplier at a lower advertised price, we will gladly match the price and also offer a 5% further discount on the price difference.
Q. What is your return policy?
Ans. Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. To achieve this goal, our products are on display in our showroom. We encourage all our customers to try out these products before purchase. However, if you are still not completely satisfied with the product we will gladly accept the return within 7 days in the same condition you purcased it. A 15% admin/restocking fee will apply on returns or cancellation of booked orders. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
Q. Do you provide delivery services?
Ans. The product can be picked up from our warehouse or can be delivered at an additional cost. For heavy items such as massage chairs, saunas, etc. The delivery will be to the first dry area such as near the curb, garage or covered porch with no set-up or un-packing unless you have purchased the item with installation / set-up service.
Q. Do you provide installation / set up facility?
Ans. Yes, we do provide installation / set up facility for an additional fee. Please ask for the quote.
Q. Where can I find more information about AcuRelax products?
Ans. Please see our website and come into our store. We also have individual FAQ sections for each category of products.
Q. Where can I learn about the individual products and find their benefits.
Ans. We have developed individual Benefits section for each product category. Please check our Benefits section.
Q. What is the warranty on AcuRelax products.
Ans. All AcuRelax Products come with a Limited 1 year warranty subject to exclusions, as listed below.
During the warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective Equipment. We will return the Equipment to a properly functioning state. To obtain performance you must be the original purchaser and be able to provide us with the original, dated proof of purchase for the Equipment. This Limited Warranty extends only to Customers.
Labor for in shop repairs is covered under this limited warranty. Customer will be responsible to ship the products to the repair shop and pick up or pay for return shipping. This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
As an option, the repair will be covered by supply of parts with instructions. We will pay for the shipping of parts under warranty period. All the efforts will be made for ease of replacing the parts e.g. we will supply the parts which can be changed in “plug and play” manner.
In house repairs are not covered under this limited warranty. Extra cost will apply for in house repair where in house repair is available.
If a particular replacement part is not available from the manufacturer, we will make reasonable efforts to locate a compatible replacement part. This may take some time for which we will not held responsible. If we are unable to locate a compatible part, we may replace your Equipment with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the Equipment. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your Equipment, we shall no longer be responsible for making repairs under this Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty may be not be transferred at any time during the original term.
Our maximum liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to the cost of repairing or replacing defective Equipment. We shall not be liable to you for incidental and consequential damages.
Customer is responsible for pick up or making arrangement for shipping back once the product has been repaired. We will hold the repaired item up to max 45 days after which if the item is not picked up / shipped, it will be discarded and no claim will be entertained
This Limited Warranty does not include service needed on Equipment as a result of any of the following:
(1) Dropped product or components including remote controls, cracked remote controller screens, or cracked remote housing
(2) Cosmetic changes, tears, or failure of fabrics, woods, foam, pads, plastics, upholsteries, exterior coverings, and damages and changes resulting from normal wear and tear
(3) Installation, set-up, or relocation from the originally installed location
(4) Negligence, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, electrical disturbances and power surges, acts of nature, or work, attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by persons other than authorized Administrator service providers
(5) Failure by the Customer to use a high-quality surge protector during the entire Service Period
(6) Improper operating environment
(7) Any problem not involving a defect
(8) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by an animal or pet
(9) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by liquids of any kind
(10) Rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use. 30 days warranty for these uses may be provided at the discretion of retailer.
(11) Unnecessary service calls. If no problem is found upon diagnosis by us or any other third party, you may be charged our standard rate for service calls, shipping costs, and parts
(12) Use of any item with the Equipment if the item is not designated for use with the Equipment
Q. How much are the service charges and cost of parts after warranty period or where warranty is not applicable.
Ans. Service charge of $75 to $100 is applicable depending upon the distance from service center to your place. Cost of parts varies, however, to provide piece of mind to our customers our maximum charge for any part will not exceed $100 (plus shipping). Principally, we don't add any mark up in service fee or parts. We only charge our cost for this most essential service to our valued customers.